Students are facing a variety of emotional and social challenges and parents are looking to schools for support. Meeting student’s emotional needs can be challenging when resources are limited. Therapy Bridge is here to provide tailored solutions to enhance schools’ existing therapeutic programs and fill in gaps.
Common emotional and social challenges in schools fall into the following areas:
- Friendship Skills
- Life changes such as divorce, death in family, or birth of a new sibling
- New students adjusting to their new school environment
- Identifying students in need of emotional support, responding and providing appropriate referrals
- Supplement routine training and in services
- Stress management, self-care, and team-building
What can Therapy Bridge offer?
Therapy groups for students and / or faculty. Groups are meant to be fun, engaging, dynamic and promote healthy self-esteem. Groups are cost effective and create a sense of community.
Individual Art Therapy:
Short term one to one in school support for students.
Why Therapy Bridge?
We customize support to your school’s needs and compliment your existing therapeutic programming. We allow schools to add incremental support as needed and can provide short term coverage during a staff member’s leave of absence. Our goal is to help your school provide students with the right support so that they can succeed.
How do I learn more?
Please contact Tristan Ford-Hutchinson
Email: [email protected]